UMT Software Support Programs
UMT provides Basic and Premium Support plans to ensure you contact UMT product experts as needed.
- UMT Basic Support Program: The Basic Software Support program is included in the UMT Software perpetual licenses for no additional charge
- UMT Premium Support Program: You can enroll in UMT Premium Support program for an annual charge of 13% of UMT Software license cost. UMT Premium Support is automatically included in UMT subscription licensees (contact a hosting service provider to learn more)
Major releases of UMT Products will be supported for five years or until two new major versions of the product become available; whichever event occurs first. For example, if:
- Version 1 is released in June 2010, and the next two major versions are released on February 2012 and August 2015, the 2010 product will be supported until June 2015 (for 5 years).
- Version 1 is released in June 2010, and the next two major versions are released on February 2012 and March 2015, the 2010 product will be supported until March 2015.
The table below provides an at a glance comparison of the Basic and Premium Support programs:
There are two types of Incident Tickets that can be purchased or are automatically provided with UMT Premium Support based on the number of Client Access Licenses (CALs) purchased:
- Tier One Incidents: A Tier One incident is defined as an inquiry that can be resolved in a single email reply with support efforts of up to 30 minutes. Anything beyond this is will be classified as a Tier Two request
- Tier Two Incidents: A Tier Two incident is defined as a single inquiry that requires multiple calls and/or emails to resolve and will not exceed 4 hours of support efforts
Issues identified by UMT Helpdesk team as product-specific (i.e. bugs) are not counted against the number of Incident Tickets included in the support plan.
If you choose not to enroll in UMT Premium Support, then you automatically receive UMT Basic Support and may purchase Tier One and Tier Two incident tickets at the current rate. Incident tickets are valid for 12 months from the purchase date and unused tickets will expire at the end of this period.
Cumulative Updates and Service Packs
UMT is constantly enhancing our products based on customer and partner feedback. During the support lifecycle UMT regularly releases Cumulative Updates, Patches and Service Packs for existing products that include new features, resolutions to issues identified by the community and performance improvements.
You will have access to Cumulative Updates, Patches and Service Packs as soon as they are released through the UMT Customer Portal.
UMT Customer Portal
UMT Knowledgebase Portal provides you with access to resources to help successfully install, configure, deploy and administer UMT Software. The portal includes:
- UMT Software downloads
- Language Packs
- Cumulative Updates, Patches and Service Packs
- Technical Resources and Product Documentation
You will receive credentials to access UMT Knowledgebase Portal having purchased UMT Products & Solutions.
Helpdesk and Priority Support
You can contact the UMT Helpdesk by email and phone to get answers to technical and process questions relating to UMT Software products. UMT guarantees a response time of 2 business days. If you have enrolled in the Premium Support Program, you will receive priority handling resulting in average response time of one business day.